Children’s Institute is a compassionate, innovative leader in the fields of trauma focused treatment, youth development and early childhood and family support services. More than 24,000 children and families in some of Los Angeles’ most underserved communities benefit from CII’s commitment to developing and maintaining an investigative learning approach. The work of CII stretches across many disciplines and program structures in order to positively affect the lives of children and families in Los Angeles.
Children’s Institute, Inc. (CII) is looking for an experienced Clinical Program Manager to join our outstanding team!
The Clinical Program Manager is responsible for the operational success of assigned community based services programs, ensuring seamless team management, development, program delivery, and quality control and evaluation.
This Position Requires:
- Ensures assigned programs are in compliance with all agency policies and procedures including adhering to all state and/or federal funding requirements and licensing requirements.
- Ensures continuous availability of clinical supervision, consultation, and support as required during and after normal business hours. Manages the development and implementation of comprehensive, coordinated service plans for all covered families in assigned programs.
- Ensures all staff are provided with individualized orientation plans, training plans, direct field observations and performance evaluations.
- Provides direct supervision to program supervisors and direct service staff. Is responsible for providing leadership development to all program staff and partners with the Regional Vice President to support and provide leadership for the entire region.
- Ensures timely, high-quality documentation of services in accordance with CII and contractual requirements including ensuring charts are audit ready at all times.
- Develops and monitors staff schedules to ensure program coverage and budgetary compliance.
- Manages collection of process and outcome data and utilizes the data to improve program procedures, identify needs, and highlight program successes.
- Provides input on the development of program budgets; reviews and approves payment of expenses and ensuring compliance with approved budgets. Ensures resources are sufficient to support assigned programs. Manages to ensure fiscally viable programming.
- Facilitates and participates in case conferences and team meetings to monitor individual needs and services plans to ensure effective quality clinical service delivery in alignment with CII’s service philosophy.
- Works collaboratively with regional management team to integrate cross program activities and functions.
- Seeks opportunities to build strong relationships with local and community organizations, government agencies and individuals to promote CII programs in the region and explore possible collaborations and/or funding.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
What We Offer:
- 5 years of managerial, supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field required.
- BBS or BOP licensure required
- 2 year post BBS or BOP licensure preferred
- Spanish / English bilingual preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- Access to continuous training and development
- Free Medical, Dental, and Vision under HMO
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(a) and 403(b)
- Generous paid time off
- Company sponsored team building events are always on the horizon
Ex. Spartan race teams, bowling, fit club, and more.
Children’s Institute, Inc. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.