This will be a position is at our Aurora, Colorado location. We are looking for a Top Tier Candidate who is ready to take on the responsibility of managing a very busy and profitable location.
- Managing the Operations of the branch location which includes hiring the right crew members and training them effectively
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, dispatching and monitoring quality assurance throughout the move process.
- Maintain Satisfactory Safety Ratings
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years of experience managing others
- Willing to participate in our pre-employment background and drug screening process
- Logistics background and experience a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced busy environment
- Knowledge of P&L Management
- Medical Benefits
- 1 week of paid vacation after 6 months, another week at the end of the first year
- Vision, Dental, Medical, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Type: Full-time
- managing others: 5 years (Required)