Comprehend and leverage all sources of information, including INTs, open source material, law enforcement data, and other government data and information on a specific topic or target. Support various threat activities to preserve the integrity of a military branch and maintain a close working relationship with stakeholders and the rest of the US government. Use structured methodologies and techniques appropriate to the topic and apply specialized subject matter expertise to guide efforts. Develop products tailored to customers, ranging from tactical to strategic levels, including actionable leads, complex written products, and formal or informal briefings.
- 4+ years of experience with US government counterintelligence
- Experience in working with the US Intelligence Community (IC), DoD, and other US government agencies
- Experience with policy development and implementation
- Experience with the development and implementation of counterintelligence support plans and threat assessments and recommending mitigation measures
- Experience with executing agency CI awareness and reporting training program, researching threat information, providing CI threat briefs, and conducting debriefs
- Experience in working with the Defense Security Service, defense contractors, the IC, and the acquisition community
- TS/SCI clearance
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CB13, CJ1, JHT