This position is responsible for assisting with new products development, annual business plan and budgets, development of sales materials, competitive analyses, tracking business results.
- Understanding the L&G industry and LSC Corp growth strategies, assist with the direction of the new product development efforts.
- Document new product specifications and obtain management approval for development. Team with production, sales and logistics to insure product specifications are optimal. Lead and participate on product development teams.
- Assist with the EPA regulatory process. Write consumer instructions and obtain EPA registrations. Make sure all national and state registrations are active.
- Assist with the packaging and labeling of products per approved communication strategy. Review bags due for (re)printing and recommend changes.
- Assist with specification and development of optimum shipping and display configurations.
- Review and analyze consumer segment insights, sales and POS data to make recommendations for new products and program improvements.
- Assist with and lead price list reviews and creation.
- Develop and maintain competitive product and pricing data bases.
- Assist with the creation of annual budgets and lead ongoing updates of projections.
- Perform analytical projects as requested.
Reports to: Product Manager
Desired Skill Set:
- Knowledge of EPA regulatory processes, direct experience with EPA is a plus.
- Ability to create management, sales and customer presentations.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organization skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Exposure to Social Media.
- Product and project management exposure (through previous experience in purchasing, sales or product management.)
- Exposure with Direct-to-Consumer Sales.
Travel: Must have flexibility and willingness to travel on behalf of assigned brands.
Education: * Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team simultaneously.
- Ability to manage several projects in various stages of completion. Ability to manage tight deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off