Join an organization voted a top place to work in Cincinnati for the past 10 years! At Episcopal Retirement Services (ERS), you can enjoy what you do and be proud of your work every day.
Marjorie P. Lee Retirement Community, voted as one of the top retirement communities on the east side of Cincinnati is seeking candidates for a Resident Assistant position. The ideal candidate will have experience caring for residents with dementia and working in long term care.
The Romney House at Marjorie P. Lee has earned a reputation for demonstrating excellent nursing care and spiritual ministry. Residents live on their own terms, free from restrictive routines, such as specific wake-up and meal times. Residents live with dignity and purpose while receiving the very best care. Located just a few blocks from Hyde Park Square in one of Cincinnati’s most desirable suburban locations, Marjorie P. Lee is in the heart of a well-established neighborhood in Hyde Park.
- Provides for all the residents personal care needs in a helpful, person-centered and timely manner.
- Maintains resident functional abilities at optimum level by using the restorative devises and programs
- Maintains a clean, safe and inviting living environment for residents by keeping rooms, dining areas, halls and other common areas free of clutter, soiled items, debris and odor.
- Ensures that all resident-related information is documented in our computerized medical records system.
- Ohio State tested nurse aide certification STNA
- Prior experience caring for residents with dementia preferred
- Prior experience working in long term care preferred
- Must be willing to work harmoniously with other personnel and families as well as be willing to communicate with residents based at whatever behavior or acuity level they are currently functioning
- Must have the ability to read, write and communicate effectively with residents, families and other staff members
- Must have the ability to maintain an attendance record which falls within the guidelines of the company’s and household’s attendance policy
- Must have knowledge and competencies for age specific interventions
ERS is committed to providing equal opportunity for employment and advancement to all team members and potential team members. There will be no discrimination in employment practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability (except where reasonable accommodation would not enable the disabled person to adequately perform the essential functions of the position) , military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.