Infosys– EAISAPI Technology Lead - US – APIGEE
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position may require travel or relocation.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with IT.
- At least 2 years of experience on API Management platform, preferably Apigee Edge.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 1 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Provide end to end API design in a solution; including which business capabilities could be implemented / transformed as REST APIs
- Design and develop RESTful API capabilities on Java/.Net/node.js technologies and implement API proxies on API Management product; preferably but not limited to APIGEE, CA Layer 7, Axway Vordel etc
- Interface the product with supporting utilities like SSO, Active Directory, OAuth (like Layer 7 etc), Logging etc.
- Troubleshoot function issues reported by our customers and liaison with product vendor if required.
- Develop and maintain scripts to manage the environment.
- Testing and validation of features as required by internal customers
- Working with the product vendor on issue resolution and enhancements.
- Participate in R&D related to new requirements as presented by customers (in the gateway space).
- Support keeping the platform up-to-date and highly performant. This includes regular upgrades, new installs, bug fixes.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE:
INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.