Sequris Group is growing and is seeking several full-time Incident Response Analyst to work remotely in the Phoenix, AZ metro area.This is not an entry-level role. These roles are full-time and we need intermediate to advanced skill sets. Candidates must currently be living in Arizona to be considered.
NOTE: While this role is remote, candidates living outside the state of Arizona cannot be considered and will automatically be declined.
Required Skill Set:
- Experience working with and/or managing a SIEM
- Splunk and/or Qradar experience
- Experience working with commercial and/or open-source threat intelligence feeds
- Ability to triage security events and escalate incidents as identified
- Demonstrated ability to: differentiate between a significant event, a true positive, and a false positive
- Ability to write scripts/code using Python, Perl, Powershell, or an equivalent language
- Experience with and knowledge of networking, packet flow, TCP/UDP traffic, firewalls, etc.
- Deep understanding of OSI model and ability to apply to troubleshooting issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, are important to be successful in this role.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, as well as with external parties
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with current incident response best practices and standards
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities
- Deep knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across multiple technology platforms
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding, at an enterprise level, of application, network, infrastructure, and data security architecture
- Excellent analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment, and meet overall objectives
Educational and Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or relevant discipline from an accredited institution
- Experience in cyber security incident response, security operations, or a graduate of the Sequris Event Response Program
- CompTIA Security +
- Certified HIPAA Security Professional (CHSP) Certification
Our full-time employees receive a competitive salary, bonus, cafeteria style health care plan, 401K, and paid-time off.
Non Technical Requirements:
Sequris Group does not offer employer sponsorships . Candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship and must currently be living in the state of Arizona to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: