Frontier Management is seeking an outstanding Resident Care Coordinator to join Sunnybrook at Burlington community located in Burlington, Iowa.
***OFFERING $1,500.00 SIGN ON BONUS***
At Frontier Management, we strive to bring new and innovative programs and services to our residents. We challenge our teams to elevate every aspect of Senior Living and highlight what we call "Frontier Culture." Success in doing so has positively impacted our growth, allowing Frontier to reach new heights. We are proud to be ranked #20 among the nation's Top 50 Largest U.S. Seniors Housing Operators by American Seniors Housing Association.
In close partnership with the community’s leadership, The Resident Care Coordinator ensures the quality care of all residents. The position requires an understanding and commitment to the principals and values of the community as well as an ability and willingness to train caregivers in tasks required for delivering quality care to the residents of the community.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts Coordination of Care plan conferences with each Resident and Responsible family members
- Maintains current tasks lists for caregivers, and updates timely as ADL changes occur
- Schedules the service plan dates according to state regulation guidelines
- Orders supplies as well as durable medical equipment as needed
- Assure home health, hospice and ancillary care providers, communicate their visits and provide necessary documentation of their visit.
- Completes MAR audits as recommended by RN.
- Monitors the Medication Room to assure organization and cleanliness.
- Assists RN with tracking and recording incident reports. Assure the incident investigations are completed
- General record keeping and filing as needed
- Supports the Executive Director and RN in all aspects of staff hiring, training, management, and counseling
- Fills-in for the Receptionist, Medication Aide or Caregiver as needed
- Works as manager of the day as directed by Executive Director
- Maintains a monthly budget for the health services department
- Other duties as assigned by the Nurse or Executive Director
- LPN license required of the Resident Care Coordinator
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly population
- Previous experience in senior care and supervising staff is required
- High school graduate preferred
- Preferred proficiency in English
- Attends in-services monthly required for the position
- Receives and maintains CPR certification
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. To discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Additionally, all applicants must complete the online employment application and subsequent questionnaire at https://frontiermgmtcareers.com/index.asp
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off