Valiant Integrated Services is seeking a highly experienced, skilled SharePoint Administrator to join our professional team providing mission training services at the Mission Training Complex - Hawaii (MTC-HI), located on Schofield Barracks, HI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Functions as the Team’s SharePoint Administrator and Webmaster
- Responsible for content management on the Mission Training Complex SharePoint portal
- Interface with MTC Government Knowledge Management Lead; has access to and regularly works with Government sensitive data; may be asked to represent the Government at meetings
- Portal service management
- Front-end development
- Design and develop Custom Site columns, lists, workflows and libraries
- Assists in the implementation and enforcement of data governance, information management, and security rules
- Act as Lead to migrate SharePoint portal to SP2016
- Manage several large site collections including storage levels, content, tools, workflows, and user permissions including all sub-sites of an existing enterprise intranet.
Minimum Job Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience or equivalent working in Microsoft SharePoint or similar web-based collaboration software tools
- Some experience managing a SharePoint collaboration effort
- Experience designing and implementing web design collaboration tools and content management
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills are required.
- Position requires close customer contact and the ability to work independently and creatively.
- Successful candidates must exhibit the ability to effectively communicate with clients, colleagues, and government officials.
- Must be proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Advanced Windows Administration and understanding of Active Directory
- Certified in Microsoft Applications Developer (Java, XHTML, HTML, CSS, and SharePoint Designer)
- Proficient in SQL databases
- MCSD: SharePoint Application Certification
- MCSD: Database Administration
- Previous experience with Army training, exercise planning, or training support
- Experience with Information Dashboard Design
- Experience with Business Analytics or Systems Analysis
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.