Lean Innovation labs is a product development focused company, building Innovative solutions for the customers. We are a global innovative team of industry experts who can bring ideas to life in a lean way. We believe that innovative work focused around clients needs, leads to great solutions. We are growing and need passionate, driven people who love working with technology and are ready to make an impact.
We are currently looking for a driven, motivated, full stack developer/ team lead who can work with the executive team to strategize and deliver solutions.
- Driving overall product development and solution architecture
- Following DevOps, responsible for end to end application lifecycle management of an award winning SaaS solution
- Following Agile Scrum methodology, plan the Sprint and work with the executive team/ development team
- Will have to quickly learn the emerging technologies and contribute for building innovation solutions to keep the product competitive in the market
- Design and develop Data Analytics platform for the product
Required skill set:
- 3 - 6 years of experience in developing scalable and high-performing web applications
- Experience with JAVA, J2EE (Spring, JPA/Hibernate)
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP based APIs consumption and creation.
- Experience with front end frameworks like AngularJS/ React will be a big plus
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities
- 4 year college degree in computer science or engineering is preferred
Gives an edge if you have:
- AWS experience/ certifications
- Experience with Big Data Platforms/ tools (Hadoop, Spark)
- Familiarity with Python
Job Type: Full-time
- developing scalable: 3 years (Required)
- Reston, VA 20191 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)