We are looking for an audiologist to service an Audiology practice in the Bronx. This will start as a part-time position (1x-2x a week), but as the practice grows, the days will grow. Ideally we are hoping to grow it to 3-4 days a week (full time). Looking for someone who has experience as an Audiologist. Full testing, light cerumen removal, repair and dispense hearing aids. If you worked at an ENT office thats a plus. Someone who can SELL, clearly explain the benefits of amplification. Great communicator.
Compensation to be determined. It will be structured with a base pay + percentage of each sale of hearing aids. Can get quite lucrative.
* We are looking to hire the right candidate pretty quickly.. So please apply if interested
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Audiology
- NY License for Audiology.
- Medicare Credentials a big plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with an older population.
- Posses Patience
- Light cerumen removal a plus
- Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Must deal with customers in a caring and respectful manner.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- 1+ years of experience performing diagnostic evaluations and dispensing hearing aids
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Excellent pay with schedule flexibility
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $250.00 to $500.00 /day
- hearing diagnostics: 1 year (Preferred)
- audiology: 1 year (Preferred)
- dispensing: 1 year (Preferred)
- pediatric audiology: 1 year (Preferred)
- clinical: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift