- Develop Data Science Algorithms and Services that will be used as the backbone of recommendation engines, discovery platforms, custom matching services, and for internal analysis purposes.
- Apply NLP and Image Processing techniques in machine learning (both supervised and unsupervised) to improve relevance and personalization.
- Machine Intelligence for the purposes of conducting machine learning and deep neural networks using TensorFlow, MLLIB
- Create and refine features from the underlying data.
- Implement distributed queries and build machine learning models on top of this data.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- Contribute and adhere to the best engineering practices for source control, release management, deployment, etc.
- BS or MS in an appropriate technology field (Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research).
- Experience in modern advanced analytical tools and programming languages Scala, R and Python.
- Experience in implementing Machine Learning models using TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, MLLib, ARIMA Model, Elastic Search
- Experience in data mining algorithms and statistical modeling techniques such as clustering, classification, regression, decision trees, neural nets, support vector machines, genetic algorithms, anomaly detection, recommender systems, sequential pattern discovery, and text mining.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Machine Learning: 2 years (Preferred)
- TensorFlow: 1 year (Preferred)
- Keras: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: