AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE MANAGER
We invite applications for a skilled Service Manager to update service procedures, train our existing techs, troubleshoot and diagnose faults, and assist in repairs of vehicles for our Nissan and Kia Dealership in American Samoa.
Applicant should be well-versed in complex mechanical or electronic systems of vehicles and have excellent problem solving ability. Be courteous and friendly towards customers and be able to relay vehicle problems with customers.
- Inspect vehicle engine diesel or gasoline, mechanical/electrical components and diagnose faults accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work for vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise customers on good vehicle use
- Troubleshoot and replace worn or dysfunctional parts
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Minimum 5 years experience as an auto tech and at least 5 years as an automotive service manager.
- Knowledge of Nissan and Kia automobiles preferred but not necessary
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems
- Ability to work with various tools and equipment
- To observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical health and condition
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is preferred
- Must provide health and police clearances
- Read and speak English
- Have a valid driver’s license
Successful Candidate will be required to provide a minimum of a 3 year commitment. Good salary package is being offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Automotive Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Automotive Mechanical Knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
- Pago Pago, AS 96799 (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- ASE (Preferred)