Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
The perfect candidate combines left/right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh, effective marketing campaigns - and follow up with analyzing data to find how best to optimize our products through the Marketplace.
Our Marketplace team will train you with our best practices to get you to a level where you’re goal-oriented and independent, and able to draw on data to suggest relevant initiatives that support our business objectives.
Must Live in the Los Angeles Vicinity
- Follow best practices to build Amazon listings, including using 3rd party tools to collect data and make SEO recommendations, as well as collaborating with our design team to create rich listings that convert
- Monitor, analyze and test sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Building, managing and testing messenger bot marketing on various platforms
- Work closely with the Amazon Manager to effectively integrate sales optimization strategies with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews.
- Optimize listings through keyword research and monitor competition from within our category
- Online account management experience with customer centric mindset.
- Understanding of marketing, measurement and analytics and content management.
- Current knowledge of internet marketplace trends and activities.
- Excellent skills in collaboration and influence both internally and with external partners.
- Hands-on experience with PPC and Social Preferred
- Demonstrates a passion and desire to understand and apply the latest trends and best practices in marketing.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary - Based on Experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- PPC: 2 years (Required)
- Amazon: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Temporarily due to COVID-19