Junior Civil Engineer Position – Concrete Experience Required - Precast Manufacturing Plant
Our innovative precast company is seeking a motivated individual who is a self-starter, technically proficient and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. A keen interest in and a fundamental understanding of engineering principles and a desire to learn is a necessity. Additionally, this candidate must be willing to work with clients and lead our internal team in manufacturing the desired end-product for the customer. Our goal is to attract and retain gifted individuals by exposing them to the entire manufacturing process from initial conception to construction. The successful candidate will be introduced to all phases of precast manufacturing including but not limited to: plant operation, production, scheduling, quality control, mix design, project management, engineering design, cost analysis and bidding, inventory and shipping. In addition, the successful candidate will be involved in the development and testing of new products and will take the lead in special projects. Based on ability and performance, responsibility will be given at a challenging rate.
Job Requirements/ Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 1-5 years of experience
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
- Software experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word, and other applicable engineer design tools
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering exam is preferred but not required. A strong desire in obtaining a Professional Engineering License is desired.
- Ability to learn and use custom software and design tools
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and have the ability to plan, organize and execute
- Work in a team environment, as well as function independently
- Concrete testing experience desired
- Training, support and learning opportunities.
- Health insurance, including medical, dental and vision.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $59,759.00 - $73,039.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible