We are searching for a strong Enterprise level developer experienced with Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Visualization solutions, with a focus on Qlik Sense. You will play a key role in helping evolve the use of analytics throughout the Lantheus Medical Imaging organization. As a critical member of the IT organization you will be responsible for helping deliverable high value, strategically focused projects.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of the Qlik Sense environment including production support along with the design and build of Qlik Sense data models.
- You will design and develop complex visualizations focused on Financial, Sales and Operational data that will help enable the organization to more proactively manage our business.
- Work with IT Leadership to help influence the BI roadmap and proactively introduce concepts and functionality that will be impactful for our business partners.
- You have a consultative nature and will help build a data driven culture throughout the organization by helping to empower our key business super users through training and other collaborative activities.
- We utilize data from multiple sources in Qlik and you will be configuring and maintaining the ETL jobs that are required to support.
- Work with project team members to ensure understanding of business requirements and functional specifications and then translate them into technical solutions. Should be comfortable using an agile delivery approach with demo and feedback sessions.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation.
- Manage ongoing relationships with business partners to drive satisfaction with IT and proactively resolve business partner satisfaction issues.
- Actively promotes safety rules and awareness. Demonstrates good safety practices at all times including the appropriate use of protective equipment. Reports and takes initiative to correct safety & environmental hazards.
- Proven experience building, managing and integrating with Enterprise Data Warehouse environments – SQL Server.
- You should be very comfortable with Data Modeling, and Data Integration technologies including ETL & SSIS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with projects teams and key business super users.
- SDLC expertise. Experienced with multiple project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with 5-10 years progressive experience in DW administration and developer roles.
- Qlik and SQL certifications preferred.
- Experience with NPrinting is a plus!
- Non-routine overnight travel based on business need