Allure Detox is in search of a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) to join our team of healthcare professionals. The BHT acts as a representative of treatment staff and observes all patient activity, maintains a visible presence on the clients at the detox center. The BHT will also circulate throughout the detox center facility and alert to fire and safety hazards. The BHT is responsible for driving the company vehicle to ensure clients arrive safely and on time each day for scheduled activities.
Job Duties Include:
- Understands and maintains confidentiality of patient information and records.
- Documents patient information.
- Ensures patients attend scheduled activities.
- Provides appropriate help during emergency situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Builds positive relationships with staff.
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility to changes in the work environment.
- Follows Infection Control Guidelines at all times.
- Provides a safe, therapeutic environment for staff and clients.
- Provides a daily report to management.
- Facilitates client’s rules and responsibilities. Reports noncompliance to management.
- Collects urine samples from clients
- Transports clients as necessary
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and flexible hours
- Must have an acceptable Driving History
- At least one year of experience in a mental/behavioral health setting.
- An understanding of the 12 step recovery process
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Florida Driver License (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible