Merakey is proud to announce that we are expanding our DDTT services to Butler County Ohio.
We are currently seeking an experienced clinician to join our Adolescent Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team as a Recovery Coordinator.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm
- Compensation: Starts at $18/hour and includes Merakey's excellent benefits package
- Office Location: 282 N. Fair Avenue Hamilton, OH 45011
- Position Location: This is a community-based position and will require travel from one consumer location to another
- Consumer: Adolescents (Teens ages 11-21) transitioning from hospital to community-based services with an average length of 12-18 months of program participation
ABOUT MERAKEY'S DUAL DIAGNOSIS TREATMENT TEAM PROGRAM
DDTT is comprised of a specialized mobile team of professionals including a Psychiatrist, a Behavioral Specialist, Recovery Coordinators, a Nurse, and a Pharmacist, providing treatment, support, and education for individuals in the community diagnosed with a mental illness and co-morbidity development disability. Individuals referred to DDTT are in crisis, at risk of losing community tenure, and/or are transitioning from acute care hospitalization.
As a member of the DDTT, the Recovery Coordinator is qualified in the human services field and possesses the skills and experience necessary to provide coordination and supportive services to program individuals with Behavioral Health and IDD diagnosis (Dually Diagnosed). This is done in collaboration with the rest of the team and under the clinical supervision of the Program Director.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or another human service related field
- 5 years of experience in the behavioral health field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a mental health setting
- Minimum 1 year in an IDD setting
- 1 year experience in the provision of case management services
- 1 year experience in a CASSP system (C&Y, JJ, Mental health, special education, D &A, OR employed by a mental health service agency or subcontracted agency to work with children)
- Must possess or is able to attain all necessary clearances and background checks to work with designated consumers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled