Kitchen Utility Aide
1 Deliver and retrieve dishes to and from resident area
2. Set up tables for meals.
3. Process soiled trays, dishes and utensils from carts through dishwasher.
4. Return clean items to appropriate places.
5. Assist in serving food on line.
6. Wash pots, pans and other equipment as necessary.
7. Maintain cleanliness and sanitation through entire work area.
8. Sweep, scrub and mop floors, clean and sanitize equipment after each meal.
9. Empty trash.
10. Prepare nutritional supplements.
11. Report malfunctioning equipment to Director immediately
12. Perform other tasks as assigned by Food Service Director./Chef/Cook.
13. Be able to identify any safety hazards and immediately respond to them.
Job Type: Full-time