Junior Project Manager
Are you someone who
- is a highly motivate professional passionate in process improvement?
- Is extremely organized and success driven?
- is a master communicator and good negotiator?
- loves solving problems?
- has an eye for details?
- enjoys risk management?
- is eager to adopt new technologies?
If your answer is YES to the above questions, then read on
At Enquizit we are looking for project manager at various experience levels to join our PM team to work with distinguished clients on high visibility projects. We are an advanced consulting partner of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and heavily utilize modern Cloud Technologies, DevOps, and CI/CD in all our engagements. For more information on Enquizit, our clients and our partnerships, visit https://enquizit.com/
- 3 + years of Project Management experience in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- STRONG organizational, verbal/written communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate with audiences of various technical skill levels
- Experience managing technical project and understanding of cloud operating model
- Proactive mindset towards uncovering, identifying, and mitigating risk
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA and Confluence software, or other project management tools
- Experience working in Agile team environments
- Experience working with Designers and Developers
- Experience in / knowledge of software design and development
- Understanding of open source frameworks
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSPO certification or PMIs Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related fields
As our Junior Project Manager, you will
- Work with Product and Project Managers to plan projects to accomplish goals within constrains of time, cost and quality standards, constructing plans that delineate activities and durations, reduce uncertainty and increase understanding of project details and dependencies
- Serve as a scrum master for one or more teams.
- Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, client meetings, sprint retrospectives, sprint and release planning, ticket management, demos and other activities needed.
- Monitor project execution to identify obstacles and deviation from plan and take corrective actions as needed
- Work with design team, technical team and clients on day-to-day progress, question and solutions throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Perform typical closing activities, including review with business stakeholders, and gathering artifacts and lessons learned from the improvement of the organization
- Conducts continuous risk assessment and management using the risk management methodology and includes measure to reduce risk in daily project management activities
- Adheres to organization controls, processes and standards, and takes initiative to drive change in processes and standards as required
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary and bonus
- 100% Medical for employee with employer HSA
- Low cost 401K plan with 3% employer match
- Relocation package
- Career Growth
- Training and Certification opportunities
- Tech Conferences
To apply to the position, send a copy of your resume and covering letter.
Ravi Sundar | Senior Recruiting Manager
Enquizit, Inc | www.enquizit.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical IT Project Management: 3 years
- Agile: 3 years