Exceptional Plumbers Needed @ unheard of Pay & Hours!
- For those plumbers with a journeyman's license and 5 plus years of service experience, we offer completely guaranteed pay per paycheck that is equivalent to what a salaried employee would make at $65,000 - $75,000 per year OR we pay the better of what the tech would have made in commission on the jobs completed during that pay period (you always make the most possible guaranteed, whether that be the paycheck guarantee or the higher of commission-based pay --- which nearly every plumber we have exceeds). We additionally offer retention and bonuses between $5,000 - $10,000 to those with exceptional credentials. Full benefits provided and explained below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS AN EXTREMELY MINIMAL ON-CALL SCHEDULE (ONCE PER MONTH) AND MOST OF OUR TECHS WORK BETWEEN 35-45 HOURS PER WEEK.
- For those highly experienced service plumbers that might not yet have their journeyman's license, we offer completely guaranteed pay per paycheck that is equivalent to what a salaried employee would make at $50,000 - $60,000 per OR we pay the better of what the tech would have made in commission on the jobs completed during that pay period (you always make the most possible guaranteed, whether that be the paycheck guarantee or the higher of commission-based pay --- which nearly every plumber we have exceeds). We additionally offer retention and bonuses between $2,500 - $5,000 to those with exceptional credentials. Full benefits provided and explained below.
Plumb Tite is a company that has built our company around the premise of being better in every possible way. We hire exceptional people, we treat our customer - technicians - staff like they are our family (because they are) and we are committed to restoring faith in the ideals of better customer service, better hours and pay for our technicians, and always doing the right thing for others no matter what. Going to sleep at night after you have actually been home to see your family and knowing you have done the right thing and are being paid exceptionally well is important and we deliver. It sounds too good to be true - but please read on!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT AND BETTER
If you are an experienced service plumber looking for the best pay, a company that cares about you, a company that only does the right and the best thing for our customers (no pushy sales or unethical practices ever), and great people to work with and for - this is the right place! I know you are saying "sure" to this, but we actually live the idea that some high-priced organizational system that puts crazy pressure on the technician and isn't about being the best for your customer is not how we have chosen to operate. Straight-forward pricing, being honest all the time, and not standing over technicians and pushing them is what truly sets us apart.
- Plumb Tite actually cares about our technicians and operates with this in mind. No crazy on-call hours or schedules, including never during Monday through Friday. We want you to see your family, friends and have a life outside of work - period.
- Plumb Tite pays incredibly well at the top of the industry standard because we must hire the best to be the best.
- We NEVER suggest or push unnecessary work, use high-pressure sales tactics, or do anything except what is right for the customer. Simple is best - be honest, be true, and always do the right thing. When you do this, your pay and sales improve because you care about what matters most, the customer.
- Having licensure is something we want from every technician. If you don't have it now, that is fine - but we are going to want to work on taking you towards getting your journeyman/journeywoman's and beyond. We also pay bonuses for technicians with these licenses, so it is a win-win for everyone.
- We are looking to promote and grow our management team from within, so you are not stuck with no path to more in the future.
- Finally, we don't micro-manage or stand over top of our technicians. We are picky about who we hire, and we do train the individuals properly. Once you are in a truck and on your own, we trust you to manage yourself and follow the policies we have in place. This means you dispatch from your home and rarely have to come to the office.
Yes, it all sounds like it is too good to be true - but that is what makes us different and better. We don't expect you to take us at our word. We are sure that we are the best service company anywhere, and our growth over the past 15 years has been nothing short of monumental, but just like we treat our customers - we believe it is our job to prove this to you and make this your home.
We offer tremendous and complete benefits, including multiple employer-paid or supplemented health care, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(K) program that is the maximum allowed by law. You also will be treated with respect and dignity each day, have a fully stocked van you take home each night and are dispatched from your home each morning, a regular schedule that allows you to spend the majority of your time with your loved ones and what you care about, an on-call schedule that is the best around without a doubt, and going to bed each night feeling good about what you have accomplished and knowing you have always done the right thing by customers, and are rewarded for doing just that.
Submit your application today. We look forward to talking more and showing you why Plumb Tite is the best around and why we only hire the best.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Residential Service Plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Journeyman Plumber (Preferred)