Who we're looking for?
Fieldwire is looking for a top-tier Director of Sales to lead and open our Phoenix, AZ office with the VP of Sales. The right candidate will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and have a proven track-record of leading a team that can produce results. Ideally, we're looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, actively developing and refining a metrics driven sales process, and scaling our Phoenix sales team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You have experience building teams, managing all monthly forecasting, and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking
- You should feel comfortable with selling SaaS, but if you have experience in Construction and/or Project Management, that's great too
- You have 6+ years of experience, at least 4 of those years managing teams.
What you'll be doing?
You'll manage and coach rapidly-growing AE and SDR teams, guiding them through ambitious sales targets, as well as getting your hands dirty and working directly with the team on building a sales pipeline.
- You expertly forecast and drive your team to overachieve on their goals, and deftly present your guidance to the VP of Sales and COO
- Collaborate with your team and internal cross-functional teams, to get a major account negotiated with a signed contract
- Talk with potential strategic customers, where you spend time learning about their needs, and then through consultation, develop a strategic plan to meet their needs
- Work with the leadership team to continuously improve the Go-to-Market Strategy and refine the sales motion
Fieldwire is a construction field management software, used on over 300,000+ projects worldwide. We're obsessed with improving the way teams work together. We're building the Field Management Platform for construction teams — providing operational excellence for one of the world's largest global industries -- $10 Trillion/year. We're delivering a superior, easy-to-use product that's driven by the voice of our customers.
Fieldwire's main focuses are issue-tracking, task management, plan viewing, and team communication -- all accessible in one place. The Fieldwire mobile app has a five-star rating based off of hundreds of customer reviews. Fieldwire is venture backed by the top investors in the industry and has already transformed the way thousands of companies worldwide are working together.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Catered lunches
Where is the job located?
You'll be part of our inaugural team launching in the Phoenix area. Your first 2-4 weeks of training will take place at our HQ in San Francisco, CA.
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.