Year round full-time position with a locally owned business employing 200+ employees.
Company offers full benefits and competitive wages.
Opportunity to assist with designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
- Drive the entire life cycle of the hiring process: Position definition, sourcing, reference checking, post-interview consultation and face to face interviews identifying the top candidates to present to the Owners and Hiring Managers.
- Source/head hunt passive and active candidates.
- Streamline the sourcing process and build a pipeline of high quality candidates for numerous roles.
- Build and share a solid employment brand.
- Manage advertising efforts such as - social media, job boards, colleges, etc...
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Recruitment for a wide range of entry level seasonal and year round positions including: drivers, production/warehouse, sales, administrative, laborers, skilled positions and more.
- Utilize outside agencies and resources to assist as needed
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience as a company recruiter successfully managing a high volume of candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bi-lingual skills and knowledge of H-2A Visa programs is a plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- human resources: 1 year (Required)