At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $70 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
We are seeking a Commissions Analyst who possesses great attention to detail, has strong understanding of accounting, finance and sales processes and a high aptitude for working with cross-functional teams to drive accurate and efficient results. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, strategic thinker, great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
The Commissions Analyst will join the Finance team as a trusted business partner to the global sales and service organization. This role will report to the VP of Finance and be responsible for field and partner commissions, new bookings deal validation and non-standard order processing.
- Own accuracy of company wide ACV and TCV bookings attainment, including control of moving Salesforce.com opportunities to “closed/won” stage which is a key control for contracts and revenue accounting and validates data used for all reporting
- Commission ownership:
- Draft, distribute, recordkeeper of all field variable compensation plans
- Model and lead discussions around plan structure based on input from Sales
- Calculate actuals, get approvals and submit amounts to payroll by required cut-off dates
- Reporting and Rep monthly/quarterly commission statements and in-quarter performance reporting
- Administer for Xactly commission system
- Track, report, validate and submit payment requests for partner/channel commissions
- Primary contact for Sales Reps when drafting non-standard sales orders
- Power user of Salesforce.com, including Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick)
- Ad-hoc financial analysis as needed
- Support order management and A/R function as needed
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Team player with excellent communication skills with all levels of organization
- Advanced skills in Salesforce.com and Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with SaaS commission system a plus
- At least 3-5 years of work experience, including deep experience administering sales commissions
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans.
Plan for the future. We offer a 401k plan to all of our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location!
San Francisco Raleigh Vancouver Tokyo Austin San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.