As the Applications Developer III, you will be a key member of the Synergy team by providing direct support to the following areas.
- Designs, develops, and tests a new software products/applications or major enhancements to existing software within fast-paced team environment following Agile methodologies.
- Consults with project teams and end-users to identify application requirements
- Develops, enhances, and implements software in adherence with defined requirements.
- Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Evaluates effectiveness for code quality and code coverage. Performs code refactoring where necessary.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
- Assists Project Management team in level of estimates and feasibility analysis on potential future projects.
- Acts as team leader (when necessary) on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Exposure to full life-cycle application development (SDLC or SELC)
- Working experience with the technologies include Microsoft .Net framework,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $111,000.00 to $133,000.00 /year