Unarmed Security Officer/Guard in Reston, Virginia
Part Time Positions / Various Shifts / Various Days
***To be considered for this position, applicants must apply on our website, please see instructions below***
Step Up. Join Our Elite Force
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to be part of an elite force of security professionals? If so, SCIS is the place for you.
SCIS Unarmed Security Officers are responsible for controlling accessing, foot and/or vehicle patrols and preserving order at the client’s site. They maintain quick and controlled responses to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threats, flooding, hazardous materials, etc.
Our work is demanding. We thrive in the midst of challenge. We are brave, organized, ready. And, we are rewarded for it with above market pay, comprehensive benefits and valuable training. We believe in the vital role that we play in society and the recognition we get from it fuels us.
Learn More & Apply Today.
- U.S. citizen
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to meet state/county licensing requirements for Security Officers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Courteous telephone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to pass a background check, personality assessment, and drug screen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government issued security clearance
- Military, Security, or Law Enforcement Background preferred
- Currently holding at least a Secret government issued security clearance preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Directly Online by following the steps below:
- Navigate to www.scisjobs.com
- Click the “Search Jobs” button in the top right hand corner of the webpage.
- Click the downward pointing arrow on the “All Business Units” filter and then select the “SCIS” option from the drop down menu and click “OK.”
- Click the downward pointing arrow on the “All Sectors” filter and then select the “Aerospace & Defense” option from the drop down menu and click “OK.”
- Click the downward pointing arrow on the “All Locations” filter and then select the “VA - Reston” option from the drop down menu and click “OK.”
- Select the “SCIS Security Officer - Regular” job posting below.
- You will be redirected to the full job description.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button in the bottom left hand corner of the job description.
- Complete “Step 1. Join Our Talent Community” by incorporating your personal information and uploading your resume.
- Complete the registration information under the “Not a Member? Join Now” section. Please be sure to generate a user name, password, and provide a helpful “password hint” to retrieve your password if forgotten in the future. Next click “Register” and proceed to complete the employment application.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
***To be considered for this position, applicants must apply on our website, please see instructions above***
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $16.32 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Secret Security Clearance
Required work authorization: