American Plant is seeking an experienced, creative, self-motivated landscape designer who excels at building client relationships, will offer exemplary customer service, and is able to efficiently manage multiple landscape projects on any given day.
- develop client base with an emphasis on project sales
- follow through with client leads and consultations
- meet with clients to develop landscape plans tailored to their personal needs
- design landscape master plans
- site visits on installations
- manage projects from design through installation
- assure client satisfaction
- landscape design experience
- demonstrated record of excellence in customer service
- ability to work in different landscape styles (traditional, modern, sustainable) based on client preference
- thorough knowledge of plant material
- strong computer skills
- ability to create and manage own schedule
- bilingual (Spanish/English) skill a plus
Compensation is commission based with earnings at 12-14% and includes a biweekly draw. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a 401(k) plan. We are acknowledging only those applicants who send us a resume and a letter of interest including why they are interested in the position.
American Plant is an inspired garden center, boutique & landscape design/build business that offers unparalleled plants, flowers, trees & shrubs. Our landscape design/build team customizes outdoor living spaces, naturally & distinctively.
A 95 year old locally grown company, American Plant is a thriving and popular garden center serving the entire metro area. With two Bethesda locations and a Landscape Design|Build|Maintain division, the company offers organic and earth-friendly gardening solutions as well as a strong family legacy of service and personal attention.
Job Type: Commission
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Landscape Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan