****Stay on bonus after 6 months of $500*****
**Candidates must be available to work 3rd shift 11 PM-7:30 AM.**
*Join our team and begin a rewarding career with Plastic Industries!*
Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k
Plastic Industries Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive in not only providing quality products and services but having employees who are proud to be a part of the Plastic Industries team. One of our core employment pillars is providing a work environment that allows our employees to flourish and grow. Our competitive benefits packages which include; vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, and 401k programs. We are looking for individuals who want careers and not just a job. Each of our 8 locations throughout the United States offer great career opportunities for you to flourish. Join our team!
- Ensures operation of machinery by completing preventive maintenance requirements on, production machines, conveyor systems and support equipment;
- Troubleshoots machinery according to manufacturer's instructions
- Locates sources of problems by observing the mechanical operation and listening for problems;
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools.
- Order spare parts as necessary
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Make mechanical adjustments using the correct hand tools.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Maintains technical knowledge by being willing to attend educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a maintenance mechanic in a manufacturing facility, blow molding experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrate good attendance- report to work as scheduled and on time
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and follow written and verbal work instructions
- Possess the required tools to successfully perform your job duties
- Ability to fill out pertinent documentation neatly and legibly
- Ability to work independently. Is self-motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrates the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Can effectively communicate cross-departmentally and with the management team at all level
Indeed Hire and Plastic Industries are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- plastic blow molding: 1 year (Preferred)
- injection molding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance Technician (in a manufacturing environment): 3 years (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)
- Janesville, WI: Between 21 and 30 miles (Preferred)