Ridley Park,Pennsylvania,United States HAACP2
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for Procurement Agents to join the Supplier Management organization in Ridley Park, PA.
- Negotiates and contracts for products, services and technologies.
- Engages stakeholders to ensure that program, customer, product and in-service strategies are integrated into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Optimizes execution of the supply chain balancing inventory, supply orders and schedule demand.
- Manages supplier/subcontractor performance and relationship to ensure delivery, quality, financial stability and in-service performance.
- Mitigates risks and issues.
- Initiates supplier improvement activities and provides results for integration into contracting strategies.
- Supports the sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "U.S. Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "U.S. Person" includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with proposal development and contract negotiations.
- Experience managing schedules and working with business systems
- Experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes
- Experience working with suppliers.
- Experience in Supplier Management/ Procurement as a Purchasing Agent or Buyer
- Experience leading supplier contract negotiations.
- Experience in a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) or other computer system that manages inventory and/or inventory transactions.
This position is located in Ridley Park, PA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 10 % of the Time BDS Supply Chain Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company