The Candidates who are in CPT /OPT or any Engineering/Sciences or all eligible to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- Good experience of the SDLC: agile methodology, waterfall model.
- Hands-on experience in creating API's in Java/Python.
- Knowledge of the concepts of object oriented and procedural language.
- Working knowledge of the ongoing technologies, databases, Mongodb, Django, Sql.
- Should have good written, verbal and programming skills.
- Worked on Django, Pycharm, Numpy.
- Basic knowledge on Hibernate, Spring etc.
- Ability to handle the clients professionally during projects and interfaces.
- Having certain knowledge of business planning, analytics and strategy making.
- Must have an interest in and willingness to learn diverse technologies.
Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field (such as BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSc IT, MSc IT)
- Work with senior leadership to translate strategic initiatives into formalized product features.
- Work with staff to translate technical requests into formalized product features.
- Work with staff to assist with bug identification, reproduction and resolution.
- Experience designing and developing large scale, high traffic applications.
- Experience managing projects and teams in an Agile environment.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to understand the priorities of client campaigns.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year