CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort. Once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
CACI is currently seeking a BI Qlik Sense Developer for the IPPS-A program based in Crystal City, VA. The person we are seeking will provide expertise to build User Interfaces and Business Intelligence solutions and reports based on functional/technical requirements using Qlik Sense and associated components.
What you’ll get to do:
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
- Work directly with senior Army human resources leadership on iteratively designing and developing user-facing HR reports.
- Elicit and document data requirements and specifications from functional and technical subject matter experts and system owners.
- Perform data analysis in an ERP system (PeopleSoft) and understand data gaps as it translates into Business Intelligence deliverables.
- Develop and maintain standard design documents, test plans, test scripts, business process workflows, data requirements documents, and use cases.
- Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end design and development.
o Qlik Sense-specific Skills
o Qlik Sense Desktop
o Qlik Sense App development
o Qlik Sense ETL
o Qlik Sense set expressions
o Enigma JS/API
o QDT components
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 1 - 2 years of technical experience building custom Qlik Sense applications
- Experience developing reports/data visualizations with printed page form factors.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Active Secret clearance
- 1 – 2 years defining and delivering Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence capabilities.
- 1 – 2 years using different Data Warehousing methodologies.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x, 9.2 preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL and PL/SQL programming.