Full-Time and Part-Time Hourly Opportunities are open!
Apply for the Position and Find out more details about the site work hours and precise location!
No experience? No problem! You do not need to be certified - IN-HOUSE TRAINING IS AVAILABLE!
- American Red Cross Training (includes Lifeguarding/CPR/AED/First Aid);
- Pool Operator Training;
- Continuous Support and on-site training.
- Excellent Swimming Skills;
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Ensuring the safety of all pool patrons;
- Responding quickly and professionally to emergency situations;
- Enforcing facility rules and regulations in a fair and consistent manner;
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your work area;
- Maintaining and using properly all safety equipment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $9.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year
- swimming: 1 year
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED