ERI is a family-operated gourmet coffee roaster located in Le Center, MN.
We strive to maintain our small company feel and family-friendly atmosphere.
ERI is in search of hard working; high energy career minded individuals with a passion for excellence.
Opportunity for growth within our company as we prepare to expand to meet the needs of a rapidly developing business in a very trendy and hip industry. Come and be a part of our team.
The Order Fulfillment/Picker’s function has the following essential duties and areas of responsibility:
- Reads work orders to determine what items must be gathered.
- Blends, grinds, and/or flavors product to customers specifications
- Pulls customer orders from stock and places orders in appropriate shipping area
- Wraps protective material around product.
- Weighs product and adjusts quantity.
- Folds and/or tapes to seal bags/boxes.
- Labels products.
- Packs special arrangements or selections of product.
- Inspects materials, products, and containers at each step of packaging process.
- Uses computer to record information such as weight and date packaged.
- Be mindful of and adhere to GMP’s, Quality and Food Safety requirements.
- Be able to successfully identify when quality control measures are needed and follow through as required.
- Strict adherence to all company policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Detailed oriented
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill(s), and/or abilities (including physical abilities) required to satisfactorily perform each essential duty.
- At minimum, a High School Diploma (or an equivalent such as a GED) is required.
- Packaging is required to work 40 hours a week which will mean 8 hours or more a day as needed to meet demand. 1st shift available
- Attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read, write and interpret basic correspondence in English.
- Basic computer experience, including Microsoft excel and Word.
- Consistent and punctual attendance.
- Able to lift 30 to 50lbs frequently in a safe manner.
Ability to successfully complete the pre-employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Order Fulfillment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)