At Proofpoint, we’re a team of superheroes protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We scout the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
It is our sole mission to help our allies protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
Become a Superhero-In-Training
At Proofpoint, you will be part of an open and collaborative team, working on cutting edge technology with the opportunity to stand out and express your creativity and talent. Our team is developing a Proofpoint mobile platform which will be used by our customers’ millions of users to authenticate their identity on their mobile device and provide security to their organization’s cloud apps.
As an intern, you'll help design and develop a robust, scalable and sophisticated Cloud Apps Security Platform. This platform will help detect suspicious activity in real-time, as well as analyze, infer and act upon unsecured user actions. You'll use the best methodologies for high quality designing, coding and testing. In addition to joining a team facing engineering challenges in a dynamic environment, you will:
Your Current Super-Skills
- Design and develop iOS mobile apps using latest available tools & technologies
- Coding in Swift and working with XCode environment
- Working closely with the QA and DevOps team to monitor and support a critical production system used by clients around the world
Your Superhero Profile
- Skill knowledge in Computer Science and Engineering
- Good knowledge of object oriented & functional programming concepts
- Experience with Swift/Objective-C language
- Knowledge or Experience using RESTful services, JSON/xml
- Knowledge in writing unit test cases
- Experience using/integrating third party libraries from GitHub - advantage
- Experience with offline storage, multi threading concepts and performance tuning - advantage
You have the ability and interest in working part time
(an average of 20-30 hours/week) in our Sunnyvale, CA
office. You are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree
, and are successfully maintaining an above average GPA, preferably 3.0 or higher. This part time internship is scheduled to begin immediately, and end approximately on August 30, 2019.
Launch your #LifeAtPFPT
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. Our summer interns are highly valued, and we strive to ensure all interns are provided with a meaningful work experience, as well as projects that are relevant to our interns’ interests. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!