Merchandisers - Reset Team
SAS Retail Services is hiring dedicated, hard-working RETAIL MERCHANDISERS to support a merchandising program with a major grocery retailer in the Chicago-land market. These are permanent part-time positions. Opportunities available in North, Northwest, South, Southwest & Western suburbs.
Reset Team Requirements:
- Must Must Must have Reliable Transportation with ability to travel up to (4) different stores per week required
- Stores not on bus/public transportation lines.
- Up to 30 minutes/30 miles one way for 7AM start
- Daytime (7am start time available, typically Monday through Friday)
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
- Weekends Off
- 401(k) to Save for your Future
- Part-Time Health Discount Programs
- Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
- On-the Job Training for Motivated Individuals
- Career Advancement
Retail Merchandiser Duties & Qualifications:
- Requires strong communication skills and positive attitude while working in a friendly team environment
- Must be able to lift up-to 50lbs and stand for long periods
- Work in a team setting performing new item cut-ins & resets
- This is a physical, fast-paced working environment - good physical dexterity is necessary
- Maintain professional image and appearance. Uniform Polo shirt provided.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must have daily access to email & scheduling system
- Plan-O-Gram (POG) / Schematic experience preferred. Will train motivated individuals.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
For Immediate interview - Please call Cathy Fenske: 630-292-9411
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture