We are looking for part-time Registered Nurses (RNs) at Bonita Hills Post Acute for 3-11pm and 11-7am shifts! Pay range is $45-$50/hr. DOE!
We are a skilled nursing facility looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, and you would like to provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you!
- Directly supervises employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Facility's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coordinates care and services, improves organization and implementation of plans of care, and quality of life and for all residents.
- Ensures proper assessment of all prospective residents prior to admission including visiting client at their home or in the hospital.
- Conducts quality assessment and assurance activities, including regulatory compliance rounds, in all departments to monitor performance and to continuously improve quality.
- Develops staffing plans that assure sufficient staffing to meet direct care needs, recommends numbers and types of nursing personnel necessary to provide care and to maintain compliance with facility mission and federal and state requirements.
- Ensures 24 hour availability as nursing administration resource by providing on-call and telephone access or designating an alternative, qualified nursing staff member to do so.
- Audits clinical records for accuracy and completeness of comprehensive resident assessments, effective documentation reflecting resident responses to interventions and consistent implementation of plans of care by all staff and professionals, on all shifts.
- Leads/Participates in interdisciplinary conferences as needed to develop adequate plans of care.
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a skilled nursing facility.
- 6 months training experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Clear/Current Registered Nurse license in the state of California.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: One location