Who we are:
- Elshen is proud to present the SagerChat online platform, empowering licensed therapists to host online coaching programs on our secure, managed HIPAA-compliant service, with telehealth-enabled video, voice, and texting sessions.
- No need to worry about operations, billing, or support. We got it all handled for you.
- Clients have no-subscription, unlimited access to the professional guidance they are looking for, anytime, anywhere, via computer, smartphone, or tablet, from professionals like you.
- Your yearly membership subscription allows us to keep the SagerChat platform free for clients.
Who you are:
- You're a hard-working, ambitious professional, and do what you love.
- You are a licensed psychotherapist, psychologist, or counselor (PsyD, PhD, LCSW, LMFT, LPC).
- You own your own private practice, or are an independent contractor for your clients.
What you'll do:
- You post your own hours of availability and your programs to the secure platform.
- You get to design and provide your own goal-oriented program, preferably with 4-10 installments, that you can post to the Sager Session platform.
- You will be available via your provided contact information for both customers and Elshen staff.
- Do what you do best--deeply connect with your clients, personalize their program, and provide a five-star, world class experience, with outstanding support and customer service. You are to add the word jamboree to your cover letter.
- You will be punctual, prepared, and professional for every client, in every appointment.
- You understand and can define the difference between coaching and therapy in your cover letter.
- Graduate degree in counseling, psychology or social work.
- At least 3 years of non-internship employment history in a counseling or healthcare setting.
- Fully licensed to practice independently, without supervision.
- You have your own professional liability insurance policy.
- You have completed a CAQH application.
- Tech-savvy, and have high-speed internet connection and unlimited data plan.
- Up-to-date Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome browser. Webcam and microphone.
- You have a quiet, secure home office space, preferably with a voice/sound masking machine, without audible distractions such as pets or children during sessions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Professionalism is an absolute must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to skillfully express nuanced concepts clearly and thoughtfully.
- Cover Letter Required: List your certifications, specialties, and any insurance panels you are on in your cover letter. Define the difference between coaching and therapy.
- Include your license type, number, state, and expiration date in your cover letter.
- Go to sager.chat/apply to learn more.
Job Type: Contract