Supervisor: Director of Programs
Hours Per Week: 37 hours weekly; Non-Exempt
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 12:30pm – 8:30pm; Saturday 9:00am-2:00pm
Benefits: Medical benefits, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation & sick
Richstone Family Center (RFC) is dedicated to preventing and treating child abuse and trauma; strengthening and educating families; and decreasing violence in families, schools and communities. In existence since 1974, RFC has established itself to provide comprehensive services that include: trauma focused treatment and therapy, crisis intervention, group support facilitation, parenting and anger management classes, home visits, psycho-educational and skill building workshops, and youth academic support programs.
The Bilingual Evening Reception acts as the first point of contact for clients and visitors during the evening hours of operations. This person is responsible for maintaining the front lobby area and ensures that resources and other information is readily available to provide to clients and community stakeholders.
- Greet, respond to and assist clients and visitors in a professional manner;
- Answer incoming calls, route them to the appropriate staff member, and/or take messages;
- Follow up via telephone to individuals on the waitlist to set up intake appointments or request information as needed;
- Collect client fees and maintain payment documentation and receipts;
- Assist with reporting and billing procedures as needed;
- Maintain tracking systems for program outcomes and data collection;
- Ensure the waiting room, front desk area, and break room neat and tidy;
- Maintain, restock, and inventory office and break room supplies;
- Attend meetings and trainings as directed;
- Provide general administrative support as assigned by the Senior Management Team;
- Maintains confidentiality of client information and upholds HIPAA privacy rules;
- Must maintain appropriate boundaries with clients, community partners, funders and other Richstone staff;
- Perform other duties as required;
- Act in accordance to Richstone’s mission and vision.
- High school Diploma/GED required; A.A. degree preferred or relevant college course in business related classes;
- Fully bilingual and bi-literate in English and Spanish;
- Minimum one (1) year of experience working with the public and in a customer service capacity;
- Excellent computer literacy skills; ability to use online databases
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work well independently, multi-task and manage multiple deadlines;
- Ability to type 50 wpm;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Good judgment and problem solving skills;
- Must successfully pass Department of Justice background check;
- Submit TB test or PPD Risk Assessment clearance;
- Must be punctual and maintain good attendance;
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license and current insurance.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Richstone Family Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: