Position: Independent Contractor (IC) drivers
Looking for individuals to independently contracted that can be available on an as-needed basis, during regular business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm) to move passenger vehicles for companies throughout the contiguous United States.
Must be available to do Local and Long Distance Moves
NO Required special license or training.
This is not an offer of employment or a job position.
As an IC you will be offered a flat rate fee to move a vehicle from point to point and as such this requires the IC to have the necessary credit worthiness and/or cash flow to support operating their business and carrying out the moving of the vehicles. The IC is responsible for their own travel/expenses in addition to the gas, tolls and services for the customer’s vehicle. Each vehicle offered will have its own flat rate fee, which varies from move to move. We do not have regular or average flat rate fees, as each move is different from another. Upon delivery of the vehicle, you will submit an invoice for the flat rate that was agreed upon and that invoice will be paid to you within 30 days.
Qualifications for Independent Contractor Drivers’ for PARS you must:
1. Have a minimum of 5 years driving experience
2. Be fluent in English
3. Have a clean driving record and criminal history
4. Have a smartphone capable of taking pictures, sending/receiving emails/texts and document scanning (free apps available online)
5. Have knowledge on using basic apps
6. Have a computer with the ability to print documents
7. Have a bank account to receive direct deposit payments
FOR CONSIDERATION, REPLY ONLY BY CLICKING THE FOLLOWING LINK (DO NOT SEND RESUMES):
Employment Type: Contract Compensation: Flat Rate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $33.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road