Job Title: Carpenter Foreman
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Location: Assigned to various project locations throughout the U.S.
Projected Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Regional Supervisor
Direct Report(s): Assistant Carpenter, Laborer
Cloud Facilities Maintenance is dedicated to providing superior rollout, repair, maintenance and construction services to our clients. To do so we must consistently strive to offer the lowest possible price, the highest level of communication, and the most reliable technician performance in the industry. Our commitment to achieving this mission is the backbone of our success. This position offers the candidate the opportunity to live and work remotely with regular interaction with an opportunistic and growth minded team.
Our mission is to invest our time, talent, and resources into relationships that offer the opportunity for personal & professional growth.
The vision of Cloud is to build an organization that attracts team members and clients who value work life-balance.
We promise to create valuable solutions and exceed expectations every day.
Our core values are precision, creativity, relationships, balance, stewardship, integrity, teamwork, and simplicity.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Position Mission: The main purpose of the Carpenter Foreman is to oversee the quality and timely execution of the Facilities Maintenance projects.
· Responsible for procuring and managing materials, maximizing resources, and controlling workflow
· Manage projects to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget
· Ability to safely execute rigorous construction related work in areas including but not limited to:
o Light masonry
o Light metal work
o Rough and finish carpentry
o Caulking, flashing and rough patch
o Doors and window installation and alterations
o Interior and exterior finishes
o Specialties installation
o Furniture, fixture and equipment installation
o Minor mechanical, electrical and plumbing alterations and installation (license not required by appreciated)
· Effectively establish relationships and manage conflict resolution with all involved parties during projects to create an agreeable working environment
· Source, coordinate and oversee third party subcontractors and vendors pertaining to assigned projects
· Willingness and capability to safely operate and maintain a company provided van with passengers, tools and equipment
· Periodic recruiting and onboarding of supplemental labor/trade resources in specific, local markets where work is being performed
· Oversight and direction of hourly crew members, including planning and executing all assigned work activities and maintaining reporting protocols as directed by corporate office
· Effectively manage material and equipment procurement and inventory
· Oversight and assurance of a safe work environment and compliance with company policies
· Regular interface and cohesion with clients and patrons amidst working in live retail environments
· Willingness to work periodic, after hour and weekend shifts as required and dictated by various client conditions
· Travel coordination and planning on behalf of assigned team
· Expense logging and documentation transmitted to corporate representatives
· Routine vehicle and equipment maintenance
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Active driver’s license in good standing – drug testing and background checks required
· Willingness and desire to travel and live on the road during specific work/project assignments
· Proficient with email, phone, digital photos and text messages along with smart phone operations:
· Position will require daily, routine reporting and basic functionality within company applications including Basecamp
· Experience and/or proficiently to learn and fully implement Corrigo software
· Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and construction documents
· Relevant work experience with facilities maintenance/management, grounds, and custodial practices
· Ability to supervise and manage people, vendors and tradesmen
· Ability to manage contracts & work orders
· Ability to prepare reports and analyses
· Exception oral and written communication skills
· Strong time management, follow-through and organizational skills
· Meticulous attention to detail, high capacity for multi-tasking, strong work ethic
· Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
· Friendly, professional and teamwork oriented
· Preferred: 3-5 years of facilities maintenance & construction industry exposure
· Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management or Business Administration
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
· Competitive hourly salary based on experience
· Phone and data allowance
· Participation in Fidelity Simple IRA retirement plan
· Access to company provided health, dental, and vision insurance plan: ½ employee premium paid by company. Additional details provided upon request.
· Paid time off with proper notification and approval: annual allocation prorated, and any unused portions are forfeited upon employee’s departure and/or end of the company’s fiscal year.
· Per diem and lodging by company while traveling and working overnight greater than 100 miles from your place of residence
· Fuel for work purposes in company vehicle covered by company.
Job Type: Full-time, hourly position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Carpentry: 2 years (Required)
- Construction: 2 years (Required)
- What is your desired base salary?