Merakey is currently seeking a Permanency Cordinator($15.00/hr) to join our Children Services Division in our Colmar, PA locations.
- Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
- We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
- We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
- With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
Position summary or overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- The Permanency Support Specialist works through the Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network (SWAN) to deliver SWAN units of service including Child Profile, Child Preparation, Child Specific Recruitment, Family Profile, Placement, Finalization and Post Permanency Services (Assessment, Advocacy/Case Management, Respite, Support Group) in an effort to support permanency for children.
- The Permanency Worker will complete all assigned units of service according to established benchmarks and timeframes in order to promote timely permanency.
- Excellent writing, communication, organizational, and computer skills. Travel and some evening hours required
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Minimum requirement High School Diploma, his individual will possess at least one (1) year of experience working in the child welfare or closely related field.
- Valid Driver's license and use of personal automobile is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled