Administrative Assistant Job Posting
LUCKY YOU! We are Inspire Orthodontics! Our growing, private orthodontic practice has been providing outstanding service to the Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Denver area for over 14 years! If you are ready to begin a fulfilling career in the field of orthodontics, we are now offering a rare and valuable opportunity for entry-level training with our Administrative Team. Already have administrative experience? Bring it! We will be inviting an All-Star who demonstrates personal initiative and individual leadership to work with us in providing impact and building legacy for our patients, our community, and ourselves!
Let's cut to the chase...
- 3-4 days per week
- Savings Incentive Match Plan Retirement benefit
- Health Insurance Premium and Savings Plan benefit with employer contribution and match
- Multiple, creative Incentives let high-performers earn more!
- Orthodontic treatment benefits
- Personal and professional development
- Continuing education and on-going training
- Mission trips and team-building events
- Make your own opportunities through performance and creating value!
Compensation: Starting at $14/hour, additional considered if uniquely capable and the perfect fit for our team. Opportunities for growth and new roles if you demonstrate initiative and create value.
- Optimistic / cheerful / can-do attitude
- Passion for providing Extraordinary Customer Service
- Team-first mentality
- Quick on your feet, fast with your mind
- Embrace challenge, growth, and change
- No fear of technology & computer systems
- Detail- and accuracy-oriented
- Uncompromising drive for personal excellence and improvement every single day
- Ethical and honest
NOT desired: slacker, drama, pessimist, whiner, gossiper, victim, selfishness...you get the point!
Brief Job Description:
- Answering phones with happiness and a smile!
- Welcoming and hosting our guests and patients with happiness and a smile!
- Schedule coordination for incoming and outgoing patients with happiness and a smile!
- Maintain communication with all-office team, doctor and patients with happiness and a smile!
- Contribute to the greater good of the practice through cross-training and assisting other departments with happiness and a smile!
- Enthusiastically participate in charitable and marketing events with happiness and a smile!
- Above all, PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE FOR OUR PATIENT FAMILY!!! …with (do we need to say it?!?)
- Orthodontic / Dental insurance knowledge a plus.
- Wade D. Housewright, DDS, MS - Orthodontic Specialist, Patient Teacher, Striving Do-Greater!
- Voted 5280 Top Dentist/Orthodontics by professional colleagues
- Voted Littleton “Best of the Best” by patients and community
- Participate in local charitable causes and events
- Invested in personal growth of team-members and patients
We are not wasting time! If you enjoy a challenge, would like to be trained in a new career, and are ready to over-deliver in all that you do APPLY NOW! If you’re looking for a cushy, punch-the-clock, slide-by “job”, don’t bother.
Listen carefully! Candidates to be considered MUST include a cover letter and resume with the following:
- A description or example of what team culture means to you!
WE WORK HARD, PLAY HARD! Don’t just take our word for it…GOOGLE IT!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)