We are Nebula Data Intel (NDI)- a dynamic, medical technology driven company headquartered in Gurnee, IL, that is transforming the medical data industry to improve patient safety. Our fast-paced, collaborative environment is the perfect place to grow with a new and exciting company and to bring your ideas for success.
We are seeking a visionary Marketing Executive to lead a fast-growing Marketing and Business Development team at NDI. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing, communications and public relations strategies for our team.
The role requires a dynamic and creative marketer able to define and execute an overall marketing strategy for NDI. You will be responsible for building compelling marketing content and materials to increase awareness and NDI’s value proposition and drive brand awareness and thought leadership.
- Lead and champion all aspects of marketing internally and externally for lines of digital audience, measurement and profiling products, including press releases, public relations, website, event planning, conference participation, social media channels, thought leadership content, collateral, sales decks, training material and intranet sites.
- Serve as a key point of contact for the investor community.
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials related to earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investor
- Devise and implement strategies to drive business to business marketing objectives, goals, and measures for success.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns as part of larger initiatives.
- Oversee the social media strategy and editorial calendar.
- Plan and control budgets for marketing efforts.
- Compile and evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Evaluate emerging trends and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 10+ years of quantified marketing, brand, product marketing, communications, marketing experience
- Prior healthcare industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in marketing, communications and/or public relations with a minimum five years professional experience. Master’s degree a plus
- Experience leading, partnering, and influencing cross-functional teams and working with the most innovative technology partners to drive the success of our mission
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, ability to manage, and drive scalable and repeatable processes
Very strong execution skills and ability to drive tight project management
Ability to research and stay ahead of industry trends and share findings with internal stakeholder
- Outstanding and proven communication and organizational skills with a focus on teamwork, project management and follow-up
- Can-do, positive attitude; ability to get things done; entrepreneurial mind-set
Job Type: Full-time