Telesales Manager/Supervisor Job Description
Telesales Manager oversees the daily running and management of a call center, overseeing a sales team, meeting sales targets and the development/training of telesales Team.
Duties of a Telesales Manager
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team.
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and inquiries.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecasting and analyzing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
- Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s.
Requirements for the role
- Proven Telesales experience and meeting sales targets in the relevant field
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Detail oriented
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Call Center Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bloomingdale, IL (Preferred)
Typical deal size: