This is a full-time position focused on the installation of high-end blinds, shutters, and window coverings of various types and styles within our client's homes.
- At times installation may also be required within commercial environments.
- A solid working knowledge and skill in the use of hand and small power tools is required in this position.
- Dependability, honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic are essential traits that must be exhibited at all times.
- Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all clients with prompt, top quality work completed on schedule.
- This position reports directly to Guiry's senior installer who coordinates all work and scheduling.
- Guiry's will provide all tools required to perform your primary job functions.
- On-going training will be provided and required. Training will consist of but not be limited to material related directly to Guiry's internal processes, as well as installation training and certification regarding our vendor's window covering products.
- Working hours are as needed to complete on-time installations, but are typically 40 hours per week between Monday & Friday. Projects will typically be scheduled between 7:00am - 6:00pm, some weekend and evening hours may be required to meet our clients' needs
- Ability to lift to 80 lbs. independently is required.
- Guiry's Conflict of Interest Policy and does not allow projects to be contracted by employees outside of Guiry's system.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)