General Purpose of the Position:
Individual will work with a small team of personnel led by an on-scene site supervisor. Duties include performing KC-135 and C-17 aircraft wash and lubrication according to specific guidelines while adhering to all local, state, and federal rules for safety and hazardous material handling and disposal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform all aspects of aircraft wash and lubrication per statement of work and instructional guidance.
· Must be able to manually position mobile maintenance stands around critical parts of aircraft without assistance.
· Must be able to carry up to 25 pounds without assistance.
· Must be punctual, accountable, and trustworthy.
· Perform other duties, as directed by the on-scene supervisor.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $29.36 - $33.77 per hour
Work Location: In person