ABOUT US: ZOOMLION, a leading player in the global engineering machinery industry is growing and has positions available at Zoomlion North America's engineering research and development center in Yorkville, Wisconsin.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to share and expand your skills, consider joining Zoomlion North America’s creative, innovative and collaborative team, where we live these concepts….every day. Our R & D Center in Yorkville, Wisconsin is a great place to become globally connected in a multi-cultural team driven environment.
Here at Zoomlion, we are looking for the most qualified applicants who are inspired by the opportunity to create innovative technology driven solutions for a global market.
Perform system engineering duties in planning, development and validation phases of off-highway vehicle electrical electronics systems (e.g. excavator). Work with cross-functional teams and suppliers effectively to develop components and perform system integration activities. Evaluate products, parts and processes for cost, quality, reliability and performance. Work with other members of the engineering staff in a team environment to ensure that project goals are met as per the plan.
- Vehicle EE system concept development with internal and external stakeholders.
- Requirements gathering, documentation and management is essential.
- Function as a leader and/or individual contributor in defining system architecture, capabilities, and hardware (controllers, displays, sensors) and verification and validation plan.
- Develop multiple design alternatives and assess these alternatives based on all identified constraints (cost, schedule, space, power, safety, usability, reliability, maintainability, availability, etc.).
- Plan development activities including detailed project plans and implementation schedules.
- Coordinate, plan, schedule, budget for the test and verification setups in lab environment.
- Work with control system software team, cross-functional teams and suppliers effectively to develop components and perform system integration activities.
- Lead requirements and architecture reviews with remote teams as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: Electrical Engineering
- 5 plus years of experience in developing off-highway vehicle electrical system designs with component selection and system level requirements capture
- Experience developing new hardware, software and/or software requirements for new product programs.
- Skills and knowledge in electronic hardware design, software requirements capture, CAN bus interfaces, SAE J1939.
- Experience related to the design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems.
- Experience with Modeling and simulation tools (e.g. MATLAB & Simulink).
- Experience with CANalyzer/CANoe is required.
- Experience with PTC Creo (Pro-E) or other CAD systems used for schematic capture and harnessing.
- Experience in electro hydraulic systems, diesel engine electronics, drivetrain electronics, electric drive systems.
- Zoomlion NA offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Job location is Yorkville, Wisconsin
- Zoomlion NA will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- developing, designing off-highway vehicle electrical systems: 5 years (Required)