SP Murphy, Inc. welcomes the opportunity to build upon our current successful relationship with Oak Street Health. The OSH expansion program is expected to grow, we have taken a look at the 2020 Program with an eye towards leveraging any management efficiencies to truly represent the best value for OSH. We have taken this approach in an effort to demonstrate our desire to become a long term and exclusive partner to OSH. We believe that by providing transparency in our process and working with OSH to clearly define scopes and opportunities we will be able to leverage our relationship to provide OSH with the best and most cost efficient delivery of your annual program.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manger in (Cleveland,OH|Akron,OH|Lorain,OH) to provide owners representative services for Oak Street Health. The project will last a total of fourteen weeks and the PM will be required to commit at minimum 20-25 hours per week. The scope of the work is described below.
- Review test fits and provide input regarding design and constructability.
- Review of weekly email correspondence between AOR/EOR, Contractor and OSH and provide input as required.
- Provide constructability reviews of design drawings at approx. 60-90% design for coordination and completeness.
- Pre-construction phone conferences as required to discuss construction start-up issues /concerns and coordinate Landlord work.
- Review of contractor bids and recommendation of award.
- Attending weekly site progress meetings and doing walk troughs to capture weekly progress information or concerns and take photos for weekly reports.
- Generating weekly progress and photo reports from the start through the completion of construction.
- Verifying that the Contractor is tracking and reporting on RFI’s, Submittals and PCO’s in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and recommending approval of monthly payment applications (pencil draw process included).
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on all change orders including validity, reason, time extensions and cost justification. Assisting the OSH PM in cost negotiations as required.
- Verifying monthly progress and actual dates against the approved CPM schedule
- Provide schedule analysis as required.
- Closeout and Punch list follow up.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $95.00 /hour
- construction project management: 5 years (Required)
- construction management: 5 years (Required)
- owners representative: 5 years (Required)
- construction project management e: 5 years (Required)
- construction program management: 5 years (Required)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)