The Marketing Manager main areas of responsibility include implementing creative and innovative marketing strategies, conducting performance analysis off both internal processes and procedures as well as marketing campaign activities. The result of these areas of oversight will align with overall company and department goal achievement, the Marketing Manager is responsible for alignment of programs and resources to achieve key goals. This role reports directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing, and is located in the San Jose Office.
- Own the demand generation campaigns across multiple channels including planning, execution, and measurement.
- Manage marketing PPC, automation and SEO tools. Processes for campaign management and measurement, including budgeting.
- Lead a team of distributed external agencies and resources.
- Architect and manage creative internal and external marketing campaigns with the support of marketing leadership.
- Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves.
- Motivational and positive team member interested in growing individual and team skill sets.
- Analytical and results driven strategic demand generation designed campaigns and execution.
- Hands-on experience managing webinars, events, advertising campaigns, SEO, SEM, web presence, social media and collateral development.
- Marketing automation tools savvy with experience using Salesforce.com and automation tools.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- High energy and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Superb interdepartmental collaborator and self-starter.
- Reflects sharp external image to represent Liaison as a professional premium brand.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing and/or Computer Science
- Experience of managing the entire marketing program functions at a mid-sized company in Software and/or SaaS company in Silicon Valley. Budgets must have exceeded $2M/year.
- Track record of recruiting, managing and producing results through an extensive cadre of external agencies and resources.
- Appreciation for managing distributed teams globally including a perspective on cultural sensitivities.
About Liaison Technologies
Liaison Technologies is a growing and energized, global integration and data management company. Providing unique and high-value services to move, transform and manage business information in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, Liaison's practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client’s specific business requirements. Headquartered in Atlanta, Liaison has offices on the east and west coasts of the US, Northern Europe, Central Europe and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.liaison.com.
**Liaison Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Liaison technologies not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. **