Senior Blockchain Engineer/Developer
20 x Open Contract Opportunities
San Diego, California or Remote Work (Corp to Corp welcome)
Initial 12 Month Contract (Renewable)
US$60 to US$90 per hour (Depending on Experience & Location)
Mario on +44 7811 108200 (UK No.)
Multiple Senior Blockchain Engineer/Developers Required
The emergence of Blockchain technology is seen as key innovation which will revolutionize how transactions are conducted between interconnected and distributed systems. This has the potential of rewriting business models across many industries.
This opportunity is unique if you are looking to join a team that is rapidly redefining the way in which people think about transactions and data. You are passionate about helping to architect, design, implement, build and deploy code, in an environment that challenges preconceived ideas and you constantly seek the best ways to do things.
- Participates in all phases of full Blockchain software development lifecycle
- Development of software Blockchain solutions is primary within this role.
- Open to learning new disciplines and new skill sets
- Works with other Blockchain developers & architects to enhance existing products and solutions
- Participates actively within a talented team of experienced peers and can lead small, agile team of Blockchain developers
- Designs, codes, implements, and tests new features and modules of Blockchain systems
- Partners and works with business people to understand and translate product/service specifications
- Estimates work effort , schedules, milestones, risks and project status as it relates to product development
- Works collaboratively with other technical teams and business partners
- Participates in application troubleshooting (technical and functional) and assist production support teams wherever applicable
- BS in Computer Science or similar technical field a muss. Hold or currently attending a Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field such as information technology or engineering desired.
- 8+ years of demonstrable experience designing and developing robust enterprise solutions and at least 1 year practical experience in developing on Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Multichain, Chain, Factom, NXT, Bitshares, Fabric etc. including the design, coding and testing of smart contracts or 2+ years of continuous Blockchain technology design and development effort on major Blockchain open source projects such as Ethereum with demonstrable and significant code contributions to those projects
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Blockchain technologies such as Ethereum or Bitcoin including but not limited to elliptic curve cryptography, zk-snarks, ring signatures etc.
- Ideally 2 - 4 years of experience in developing and deploying Big Data Stacks for example Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Storm, Accumulo, and MongoDB.
- Ideally 2 - 4 years of experience in deploying and managing software solutions in cloud environments.
. Experience in one of the leading cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, BlueMix or Digital Ocean is required
- Proficient with Linux platforms. Ideally, with prior administrator experience.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to keep up-to-date with the development of cutting edge technologies.
- Comfortable reading other people's code and understanding how it works.
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
. Recent experience with lean and/or agile methodologies.
If you are interested in this excellent contract opportunity, please provide a copy of your latest CV ASAP to email@example.com
- provided by Dice Blockchain, Developer, Java, Python, Ethereum, Big Data